23 August 2012

Starving Artist Hat

I've been making a LOT of bracelets lately.  I mean, look at that!  That's about a third of what I've made in the past two weeks or so.

Lots of bracelets!
As you can imagine, so much repetitive knotting can lead to sore wrists.  So yesterday, I decided to move to a different repetitive-motion craft for a short break! 

Starving Artist hat... bulky yarn goes so fast!
Boy, I forgot how quick bulky yarn knits up!  This Starving Artist Hat (the pattern is free on Ravelry) is super cool so far.  It's funny how you can see exactly where the increases for the body of the hat were.  And that twisted rib!  Oh, how I adore a nice twisted rib.

I'm off to watch more documentaries (the number I've seen in the past week is a little scary) and add some length to the hat.

Here's my page on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest