19 August 2012

Pinterest Plans

I have been on Pinterest for a bit now, and my list of things I want to bake just keeps getting longer.  With Pinterest, there's also a lot of just pinning beautiful treats that I will never bake, like all those cupcakes and cake balls.

Anyways, I do actually intend to make a lot of the recipes I pin.  So here are some of the recipes that I want to try.

Mozzarella Cheese Sticks -- Made in the oven instead of fried, so slightly more healthy.  Part of me thinks it would be a bad idea to figure out how to make this appetizer because then I'll be eating it all the time!

Pinata Cookies -- Lots of work, but adorable!


No-Cook Overnight Oatmeal -- Oatmeal with yogurt and fruit.  I love yogurt but get tired of oatmeal pretty quickly, so this might be a good mix for breakfast.


Cereal Treats-- Rice Krispy treats but with other types of cereal!  I'm pretty much just drawn to all the pretty colors here.

Homemade Flour Tortillas -- Ok, I have made these before.  But I haven't made them for months and want to try again to make a lot!  I was very surprised how easy and quick they were to make.

Homemade Sprinkles -- Beautiful, but I'm still trying to decide if they are worth the time and energy.


Stay tuned to see if I make any of these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest