08 August 2013

Lump Off!! Cross Stitch (In Etsy Shop)

Lumpy Space Princess is one of the funniest, weirdest characters on Adventure Time.  She's always saying "Oh my Glob!" and "Lump off!" like a weird space princess Valley Girl.  Yesterday I was itching for a small project to do and came up with this.


It took a few hours to complete, and I am in love with the result!  I don't have a plan for the piece, so I cut it into a rectangle and pulled some of the Aida strands off.

Artsy angle!

The pattern is now for sale in my Etsy Shop!  I'm going to be putting patterns into my shop for the first time.  It's cool because there is no shipping to deal with; someone buys the pattern and it is immediately sent to their email. 

Next up: Another LSP cross stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest