26 September 2012

Offerings to Cats

Being a crafter and living with cats means that I spend a lot of my crafting time taking my things back from cats.  Usually, it's in the form of removing the yarn from Jean Luc's mouth for the fifth time and trying to wipe off the cat spit.  Cats are not picky, though, and like to get involved in all sorts of crafts!

Here, you can see Jean Luc chewing on some of the scrap pieces of plastic that I was cutting for my woven friendship bracelets.  These scraps were offered to him in order to protect the strips that I was cutting to size.  Of course, offerings do not always work; in this case, he kept walking over and grabbing completed plastic strips from the pile next to me and taking them.  Oh, cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest