06 September 2012

Awesome Pixar Stamps

I use a lot of stamps for shipping all the bracelets that I sell from from Etsy shop.  Most of the time I use the Liberty Bell or flag stamps, but this time I got some awesome, special stamps...


Adorable, right?  I love Pixar so these are the best stamps I've ever used!  They have pictures of the best Pixar movies and are bigger than normal stamps, about 1" square.  I ordered them from the Post Office website.  They have a lot of varieties of stamps and you can get amounts like 20 cent stamps (to ship something in an envelope that is rigid it costs 20 cents more than normal letters). 

From now on my bracelets will be getting to their destinations with one Pixar stamp and one George Washington 20 cent stamp.  It's a great contrast! 

I'm still working on my Striped Rainbow Sock, but hopefully will be done in the next couple days.

2 comments:

  1. Arrived at your blog through looking for a cross stitch pattern for the FSM, and now having a great time looking through all your old posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! If you want my pattern of the Flying spaghetti monster cross stitch, I can send it to you. Just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest